- Faith Island Mission has it’s headquarters and mother church in Bais City, Negros Oriental.
- Faith Island Mission’s Bible school (Living Waters Bible School) is involved in ongoing training of people called into ministry. There is a great need for food and other supplies for the students, as most of them depend solely on their parent’s blessings. It costs about $25. U.S. to sponsor a student for a month.
- Faith Island Mission is reaching people in Bais City and neighboring cities, towns and villages through preaching over the radio twice a week, Sundays at 6:00 a.m., and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Crusader’s for Christ Gospel Boat carries Faith Island Mission to thousands of islanders. Some small islands don’t have a single blade of grass, but are completely filled with houses.
- Faith Island Mission hosts a yearly leadership conference every April in Bais City.
- Faith Island Mission conducts leadership training seminars throughout the Philippine Islands.
- Faith Island Mission goes out to any place … islands, mountain villages, jails, and school campuses. They regularly holds evangelistic meetings. This is the most effective way of forming new congregations. Thousands of people have heard the gospel and been saved through these outreaches. During the meetings, the preacher challenges people to accept Christ as their personal Saviour by raising their hands and coming forward for prayer. After that, the evangelistic team members minister to everyone and give them a gospel tract to read, and then invite them to a home Bible study. After 10 consecutive meetings, they are given a free Bible.
- Faith Island Mission is working with Bible Literature International and Cook Communications Ministries International by providing literature to help those people who cannot afford to buy a Bible or New Testament. Their partnership has been a bridge of blessing to thousands of people in the Philippines. Also, area pastors receive literature supplies from Faith Island Mission to help their people who do not yet have a Bible.
- Faith Island Mission is involved in ongoing church planting and church building construction. With $1500. U.S. Faith Island Mission can put up a small concrete church building in the Philippines.
Church & Pastors Network
- Faith Island Mission oversees over 50 local congregations and Pastoral teams in the south-central and south Philippines.